Chia Seed Pudding...Best healthy dessert of 2018



Oh my gosh...where the heck has this been all my life!  I only discovered this today and I had to post it!
I recently bought chia seeds to add to my smoothies ,salads and power balls.  They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium.
But low and behold these little seeds would be the healthy dessert option I have been hoping to find!  Hope you enjoy this pudding as much as I did.  And it luteliter takes 2 minutes to prep!


Ingredients
1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup chia seeds
1 tbs vanilla e
1 dash of cinnamon
Top with blue berry &mango

Directions
1) In a small cup or glass mix all ingredients, cover with Saran wrap or lid.
2) chill for 3 hrs or over night
3) stir a few times in the first hour to make sure the seeds gel evenly
There are so many different versions of this pudding. Next I plan on trying one with cocoa powder and caramelized banana! Top with any fruit of your liking, layer with yogurt...you name it...this is defffffff my new go to dessert!!

Comments

  1. I've been wanting to make this one for the boys. I love all the healthy fats from the coconut milk.

    -carly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts